imagize Security and Compliance
imagize security and compliance measures follow strict industry standard guidelines and requirements as set forth by Federal and State governing bodies and Statutes such as HIPAA. In addition, imagize is compliant with the national archives guidelines for preserving digital images and data records for a permanent, paperless and accepted legal record. imagize creates and stores imaged documents and data records in industry standard and non-proprietary formats ensuring future compatibility, portability and migration into other document imaging platforms and data management applications.
Digital Image Sustainability References
Data Security and Disaster Recovery Protection
imagize is protected with the latest cybersecurity and compliance protocols. You are protected against natural disasters, outages and growing malware attacks with thorough redundancy, backup and data recovery plans.
- SSAE 18 certified and HIPAA Compliant Environment
- Data Redundancy, SAN Environment with off-site back up
- Secure firewalls, encrypted transfers and access
- Fire suppression systems with power redundancy
Robust Network Infrastructure and Connectivity
imagize uses a network infrastructure designed to deliver and provide bandwidth capacity for high-volume traffic during peak and non-peak hours. Telecom monitoring tools are used and any connectivity issues are addressed by working directly with the telecom provider to ensure reliable service and quick resolution. Leading telecom providers ensure connectivity while providing consistent and reliable service.
Industry and Regulatory Compliance
Your data is not only safe and secure but also stands the tests of time and portability. Digital records and data in imagize are stored in a way that is safe for long-term and makes it easy to transfer to or from different platforms.
- Non-proprietary image and data formats
- G4 Compressed Tiff root image format
- Industry and regulatory compliant for long-term record archiving
- Imaging platform design and components are industry standards
- Avoids software obsolescence and forced upgrades