imagize document imaging keeps client files organized, secure, and readily available. Unlike electronic folders and paper files, imagize saves you time and money by utilizing retrieval Modules configured with the most common fields or “tags” for organizing and retrieving digital files. Search by any combination of fields to quickly locate a specific document, or group of records for immediate viewing, printing and faxing needs.
For additional functionality, add the imagize Document Workflow feature to route and assign documents to specific users for review and further processing steps. For active clients, implement the imagize Data Exchange feature to import basic client data from your CRM or accounting system to automatically populate the client data fields or update recent changes in status, etc.
The Real Cost of Paper
Paper documents and electronic files in folder systems create inefficiency when it comes to filing and retrieving client-related files. imagize significantly improves document organization, security and availability saving your organization time and money.
- Approximately 10-12% of documents are not found on the first attempt.
- 400 is the number of hours per year the average employee spends searching for documents.
- Companies on average spend $120 in labor to find one misfiled document.
- It takes an average of 10 minutes per paper document to retrieve, copy and re-file.
– Sources: Gartner Group, AIIM, US Dept of Labor, Imaging Magazine, Coopers & Lybrand